Wikiwordbōc:Requests for adminship
Current requests for adminship:
Given that no one really contributes to this Wiktionary anymore, the fact that it has become an unstandardized mess, and that no one really seems to care about it enough to clean it up right now, I've recently decided to devote a lot of my free time to cleaning it up. Though, of course, without powers such as the ability to delete pages (mostly in order to remove redirects left behind after moving pages), I can only do so much. Additionally, having someone with power here would help get the occasional spam eliminated more quickly. I therefore ask that I be granted adminship so that this Wiktionary will get all the care that it needs now.
I thank you for your time and consideration.
- Support, and you can always ask me if you need help with something specific (as I'm a global sysop). PiRSquared17 (talk) 23:23, 17 Mǣdmōnaþ 2013 (UTC)
- Support, I know Espreon to do good work in Old English. And this Wiktionary could do with a cleanup. Gottistgut (talk) 22:06, 18 Mǣdmōnaþ 2013 (UTC)
He has done a good job, and is still cleaning up and reorganizing the project. We recently made a lot of progress with localization and configuration changes, including the introduction of an "Appendix" (Æteaca:) namespace. He should continue his work here. PiRSquared17 (talk) 04:28, 24 Blōtmōnaþ 2013 (UTC)
- Support as nominator. PiRSquared17 (talk) 04:28, 24 Blōtmōnaþ 2013 (UTC)
- Support Espreon is the driving force behind the advancement of ang Wikiwordboc at the moment. Gottistgut (talk) 20:31, 24 Blōtmōnaþ 2013 (UTC)
- Support as nom. PiRSquared17 (talk) 03:42, 2 Ēastermōnaþ 2014 (UTC)
- Support. Gottistgut (talk) 22:18, 13 Ēastermōnaþ 2014 (UTC)
- Support. PiRSquared17 (talk) 21:13, 19 Winterfylleþ 2014 (UTC)
- Support. Espreon is the main active editor here. Gottistgut (talk) 20:17, 23 Winterfylleþ 2014 (UTC)
I'd like a chance at Adminship. I think I'm going to create a structure we should follow for all entries. I'm going to start putting it in motion. --Timoði Pætricus Snīðer (mōtung) 06:20, 4 Solmōnaþ 2016 (UTC)
- Comment: I would much rather you follow the structure used on the Modern English Wiktionary (as I have done) and that you not leave behind so many empty sections, as you have done in the past (... not to mention what you did last week at fremman). Espreon (mōtung) 18:42, 13 Solmōnaþ 2016 (UTC)