Jump to navigation Jump to search
- What language is Category:Ealdorlic Germanisc nama?
The description says "ealdorlican Germaniscan sprǽce", I guess any sufficiently old Germanic language will do. Societies which aren't genocidal often form language continua and sprachbunde. --22.214.171.124 22:41, 7 Wēodmōnaþ 2012 (UTC)
Remove inactive administrator and bureaucrat flags of James[adiht]
I would like to propose deflagging this only administrator and bureaucrat, inactive after 2009-03-08 , without responding to my reminder.--Jusjih (talk) 09:56, 20 Hrēþmōnaþ 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I am Orel, an administrator in the Old English wikipedia. I've contributed quite a lot to this wiki, and I am wishing to get admin rights here too. Are there any objections? --Orel Beilinson (talk) 08:42, 7 Wēodmōnaþ 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, though only a weak objection.
- Your first action as administrator on ang.wikipedia was to protect a page (with a '\' instead of a '/', and a lacking 2nd level header) because of "Excessive vandalism" when you were the only contributor, and your second action was to make yourself exempt from IP-blocks.
- Your first action on ang.wikipedia after you were promoted to administrator was to sweep the discussion about your admin-ship under that '\' cover.
- Most of your contributions here translate the English translation to Hebrew. Can you explain why your contributions are more valuable than a bot which does the same, using the translations at en.wiktionary?
- I wasn't born yesterday, but you were made administrator on ang.wikipedia less than a day ago. --126.96.36.199 22:30, 7 Wēodmōnaþ 2012 (UTC)