Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Gif þu eart nīwe tō Wikiwordbēc, þǣr is useful information available at Welcome newcomers, About and in the FAQ.
- Gif þu setest nīwne tramet, be sure it is allowed under the criteria for inclusion. It is appreciated if your new page conforms to the style of Wiktionary.
- Asca þīna frignunga in þǣm Ealuhūse. For questions about word etymology or finding quotations check the Tea room.
- For quick reference editing help see How to edit a page but for more detailed wiki editing help, see Wikipedia Help.
- Wiktionary is set up for UTF-8 to facilitate multiple language and use. If your browser does not support UTF-8, please allow us to humbly ask you to upgrade to a newer version (all modern browsers support UTF-8).
- For WikiProjects, see WikiProject.
- Some technical and esoteric help is available on these subjects:-